Helping Hands meets the practical needs of people at New Heights in personal ways.
Do you like to fix things? Or maybe you’re the type of person that enjoys doing things like running errands, helping in the yard or visiting a homebound person. If so, Helping Hands may be a great way for you to connect more deeply within our New Heights community while serving God and serving others.
The Helping Hands ministry works to meet the practical needs of people at New Heights in personal ways. The group is all about…well…helping and hands. We help people with hands-on projects and offer care by simply visiting folks. This includes everything from general home repairs to spending time with a homebound person who could use some company. Whatever your skills or interests, we likely have an opportunity for you.
- Encourage homebound people
- General home repairs (yardwork, plumbing)
- Sit with someone in the hospital
- Go to a doctor visit for encouragement and support
- Meals (for surgery/illness)
- Transportation (to/from appointments)