Bike Ride Series
Sat, September 17, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Celebrate the opening of the new New Heights building on 2 wheels! We will meet and depart from New Heights North. The ride departs at 9am – please arrive early to sign in. We will travel south and do a rest stop at the New Heights Main campus building. Then…head north back to Battle Ground. The cost is absolutely free. Power snacks and restrooms are available at each stop. Cue sheets and maps will be available at the start. Please note the distance and pace speed below.
- All cyclists must wear a helmet during the entire ride.
- Safety 1st. Riders must obey traffic laws and rules of the road.
- Kids 15 & under need to be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you carry identification, a spare tube, patch kit, tire irons, pump, water bottles and extra money at the very least.
- Riders are expected to have their bikes in good repair as well as having trained sufficiently for the ride.
- Rest rooms, food and beverages will be available at all rest stops and at the start/finish.
- The ride is absolutely free. Riders need to sign in when they arrive at the start.
The Full Route (click to view)
Distance = 26.4 mi, Elevation Gain = 522’, Pace = 14-16 mph