Bike Ride Series
Sat, October 15, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Celebrate the opening of the new New Heights building on 2 wheels! We will meet and depart from New Heights North. The ride departs at 9am – please arrive early to sign in. We will travel west towards Ridgefield, before heading south into Salmon Creek. A pit stop will be at the Starbucks in Salmon Creek – about 10 miles in. The cost is absolutely free. Cue sheets and maps will be available at the start. Please note the distance and pace speed below.
- All cyclists must wear a helmet during the entire ride.
- Safety 1st. Riders must obey traffic laws and rules of the road.
- Kids 15 & under need to be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you carry identification, a spare tube, patch kit, tire irons, pump, water bottles and extra money at the very least.
- Riders are expected to have their bikes in good repair as well as having trained sufficiently for the ride.
- Rest rooms, food and beverages will be available at the start/finish. At the rest stop, snacks can be purchased at Starbucks.
- The ride is absolutely free. Riders need to sign in when they arrive at the start.
The Full Route (click to view)
Distance = 31.5 mi, Elevation Gain = 791’, Pace = 14-16 mph