We’re taking worship from onsite to online!
Hey New Heights! We’ve got a chance to try something new – we’re taking worship from onsite to online this weekend! Out of an abundance of caution and a desire to care for the at risk population, all weekend services are midweek groups are cancelled.
The good news is, worship isn’t cancelled! Catch a service online:
Saturday – 4 & 5:30pm | Sunday – 8:15am, 9:45am, 11:15am & 1:30pm (Spanish)
“Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.”
Share help, hope and home …
While we’re limited to worshiping online, we have the chance to be the church in a unique way. We may not be gathering in our usual buildings – but you’ll be in your neighborhood! Invite a neighbor over for breakfast and church online, look for ways to serve the elderly with errands as they are encouraged to stay home, talk with your kids about our big God and why we don’t have to operate out of a fearful spirit.
This is our chance to offer Help, Hope and Home to a hurting world through Jesus Christ. Let’s do it!
Many in our community are facing severe disruptions to their daily lives because of this virus. We want to put God’s love into action and offer help. If you attend New Heights Church, you’re authorized to spend $100 to help someone else who’s struggling as a result of COVID-19. Pay for a prescription for your elderly neighbor, cover childcare for a single parent, provide groceries for someone who is housebound … you get the idea. Bring in your receipt, and we’ll reimburse you (we are not able to reimburse gift card purchases or cash, you must have a receipt).
Here’s how it works:
1. Bring your receipt to New Heights Church Offices.
2. Fill out this form.
3. We will verify your connection to New Heights Church
and then mail you a check for reimbursement.
Questions? Email us at COVID19Help@nullNewHeights.org.
Three things you can do:
- Pray // Along with the rest of the world, we haven’t done this before! But we serve a God who isn’t surprised by any of this. Our prayer is that this unusual situation will allow us to care for people we wouldn’t otherwise reach.
- Be ready to go // Many in our community are facing severe disruptions to their daily lives. We are talking with local organizations to see how we can best be mobilized to help show care. We’ll be in touch as soon as we know more!
- Give // The ministries of New Heights Church are as important now as they ever were. From the New Heights Medical Clinic, providing the community with health care during this critical time, missionaries across the globe caring for their own communities affected by this virus and our support and recovery ministries here in Clark County – your giving matters. You can give: