Services are limited to Clark County residents who do not have any dental insurance and whose income is below three times the Federal Poverty Guidelines (see below).
New Heights Clinic is limited on the number of patients it can serve.
- Patients seen by appointment only.
- Appointments are made from telephone messages left every the 3rd Thursday of each month at 8:00 AM. The number is 360-694-0355.
- The limited number of appointments available are first call, first served.
- Your call will be returned by the next day, if we have an appointment for you.
- All appointments must be confirmed by noon the day before or they may be given to another waiting patient.
- We are unable to guarantee a request for a specific dentist, as the dentist volunteer times are variable.
The Clinic is staffed by volunteers and is not able to provide emergency care. In the event of a dental emergency you will need to make other arrangements.
- Arrive 15 minutes before appointment time.
- Sign in with name and birth date.
- Complete the New Patient Packet.
– Healthy History
– Notice about our services
– Enrollment & Message Confidentiality form.
Your information will be reviewed and x-ray(s) will be taken, as needed. The dentist will check your mouth and confer with you as to what can be done to help in the time that is available. The dental team will provide the care that has been decided upon.
A follow up appointment will not be made unless the dentist requests it for a specific reason. Additional appointments are made by calling and leaving a message the 3rd Thursday of each month.