Fri, August 10, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
Registration required! Fill out the form below.
We’re headed to Cape Kiwanda to shred the gnar! Never surfed? We’ll show you the ropes. Whatever your skill level is, we’re stoked for an awesome day at the ocean with you.
Things to Bring
- Swimsuit, towel, sweatshirt (in case it’s breezy), sunscreen and money for lunch and dinner.
- Wetsuit, surfboard (if you have one!)
Things to Know
- Free transportation is provided!
- You can rent a wetsuit for $35, and we’ll have 4 surfboards for the group to share.
- All surfers need to know how to swim.
What’s Summer Festival?
It’s an all-age, all-church, week-long party! This year, we’ll take the chance to embrace the laid-back beach vibes, and you’re invited. (Kids – if you’re 15 or under, be sure to bring an adult with you.)
Our hope is that in the mix of these sometimes goofy events you’ll unplug from your daily routine and connect with God, creation and His people.