Mon, August 12 @ 9:30 am - 10:00 pm| $45
Registration required! Fill out the form below.
We’re taking on the Deschutes River! It’s the most popular Oregon rafting destination, and for good reason with its gorgeous high desert scenery. It offers a wide range of rapids, making it the ideal trip for both first-time rafters and those with more experience.
Things to Bring
- Swimsuit and clothes for rafting, shoes that can get wet, sunscreen and chapstick (with SPF!), hat, sunglasses, a change of clothes for the drive home (don’t forget a dry pair of shoes) and a water bottle.
- Food! Bring lunch, snacks and money for dinner on the way home.
- Don’t bring valuables! There are no lockers or storage area available. Cell phones can be left at the office of our rafting guides in an open bucket.
Things to Know
- Free transportation is provided!
- Rafters need to be 6 years or older and weigh more than 50 lbs.
- Waiver required. If under 17, a parents needs to sign waiver. Download now
- All rafting gear will be provided.
What’s Summer Festival?
It’s an all-age, all-church, week-long party! This year, we’re bringing the best of the southwest to Clark County, and y’all are invited. (Kids – if you’re 15 or under, be sure to bring an adult with you.)
Our hope is that in the mix of these sometimes goofy events you’ll unplug from your daily routine and connect with God, creation and His people.